Understanding Retirement Living
February 18 @ 11:00 am
The more you know about retirement, the better it can be.
Someday, your to-do list can be all about enjoying life. But to get there, you’ll need to learn all you can about your options. The upcoming event, “Understanding Retirement Living,” is a great way to get the information you need. The years when you can exchange what has to be done for what you want to do could be just around the corner! It’s an exciting time. But when it comes to your next steps, you’ll want to know all you can to make the best decisions.
Join us, and you’ll get answers to questions like:
- What kinds of contract options are available?
- What is included in monthly fees?
- Is there a difference between a CCRC and a Life Plan Community?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What amenities should I expect?
- Can I make changes to a floor plan, or choose my finishes?
- What about dining? Do I have any choices?
- What does maintenance-free living really mean?
While you’re here, enjoy a delightful lunch on us, and if you’d like, take a tour of Ginger Cove.
Please RSVP at 410-266-7300 as seating is limited. Complimentary valet parking for all guests.