Career Posted On: July 18, 2018
- Diagnose and repair problems in such areas as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features (pools, spas, etc.) and waste management systems.
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/supply standards and in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform turn-key work as required to ensure vacant apartment homes are rent-ready in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer service standards. Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints. Follow-through to ensure issue is resolved.
- Apply all applicable Ginger Cove Policies and Procedures such as, but not limited to, company operating and safety standards. Promote safe work practices among on-site staff.
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and general maintenance tasks.
- May be required to work as a security guard occasionally.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time