Career Posted On: July 18, 2018
The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations. Except as specifically noted, the following functions are considered essential to this position.
- May serve meals to residents in dining area. May assist with the pouring of the beverages at each meal.
- Assures work is performed in accordance with all federal, state, and facility regulations regarding sanitation and infection control.
- Required to perform duties in a swift and orderly fashion in order to accomplish tasks in allotted time.
- Assures personal compliance to resident’s rights.
- Follows safety procedures as stated in dietary service manual.
- Complies with schedule as established by Dietary Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time