Career Posted On: July 18, 2018
- Set up lunch line and stock steam table.
- Assist in the preparation of all menu items as determined by the day’s menu.
- Insure quality of food is maintained.
- Cook from scratch utilizing existing recipes.
- Prepare soups and sauces for the day.
- Keep accurate temperature log.
- Maintain sanitation standards in work area.
- Assist expediter in insuring that quality and appearance of each plate is maintained.
- Plate meals for residents in the dining room.
- Prep for next day’s menu.
- Serve consistent portion size.
- Maintain food cost by watching waste.
- Assist Diet Aide with Health Center meals.
- Keep food wrapped, labeled and dated.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Serve hot breakfast to Health Center and Assisted Living Residents (when assigned)
- Maintain sanitary conditions by thoroughly cleaning work area.
- Prepare food for functions.
- Discussion of daily menu with wait staff.
Job Type: Full-time