Career Posted On: July 18, 2018
We are looking for an individual or individuals who are fun loving and would enjoy being a part of our special community and working to provide an abundant life for our residents.
Key responsibilities are:
- Answering and transferring all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner, taking messages, giving information, directions and other appropriate assistance to residents, staff, guests and vendors and performing a variety of other administrative duties as assigned.
- Communicate and assist when needed with the activities/events on Assisted Living calendar as well as the main Ginger Cove calendar.
- Greet, identify and visit with all guests/visitors and scheduled appointments. Act as information “hub” to all visitors ensuring their needs are met.
- In CHARGE of dining room: set up and taking orders; serving and clean-up of dining room; resetting of dining room for next meal; maintain kitchen area that is responsibility of concierge staff; working along with staff, other concierges and kitchen staff.
- Assist residents with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living), as available.
- Meet and visit with residents, provide company and companionship when needed or requested.
- Lead or assist with activities as needed.
- Participate in all parties/events in Assisted Living – help to gather residents and with set up and clean-up of the location.
- Perform hydration program, deliver small cups of ice-water to residents in AM and PM.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full Time and Part Time positions
Job consists of three shifts: 7:30 am-2:00 pm/12:00 pm-6:30 pm/4:30 pm-8:00 pm.