Ginger Cove is even ready to help you pay for your move.
We know how challenging moving and downsizing can be. That’s why Ginger Cove wants to help you in so many ways, including helping you pay for your move and making every aspect of your move as seamless as possible by offering transition services from Wayforth.
Why we trust Wayforth.
For starters, we’ve chosen to partner with Wayforth because they’re the largest fully integrated transition management company serving the senior living industry. But the biggest reason we chose them is because they make every customer feel like their only customer.
When you work with Wayforth, you‘ll get your own Client Experience Manager who will provide you with highly personalized, concierge-level support every step of the way. From start to finish, you’ll get onsite, hands-on support—all with financial assistance and a discounted price through Ginger Cove.
Downsizing with more upside.
If you’re like most people, downsizing is a real challenge. But time and again we’ve seen how Wayforth can help make it easier by crafting a plan that meets your particularly needs and timetable.
Their relocation specialists and movers will work closely with you to help you declutter, downsize and donate, and plan your new floor plan, making the downsizing process as painless and efficient as possible.
Here are the services included in Ginger Cove’s Wayforth Partnership:
- Space Planning: Assistance in creating your ideal floor plan for your new home.
- Downsizing: Wayforth’s team will work with you to make sure you are only packaging and moving items you still want, need and use.
- Packing & Moving: Get moving management from pros who will carefully pack, transport and unpack every single item in your home.
- Unpacking & Settling In: Wayforth’s team will carefully unpack and arrange your home – so when you open the door, you’ll feel as though you’ve been here all along.
- Clear Out & Prep for Sale: From making donation runs to coordinating auctions, you’ll have the assurance of knowing your home is completely empty and ready for showings or its next owner.
- Storage Services: Wayforth’s secure facilities provide plenty of space to store items that may be removed, held for auction, or moved to your new home.
- Concierge-Level Solutions: You’ll receive personalized, concierge-level support through every phase of your move.
Ginger Cove is ready to make downsizing and moving as simple as easy as possible. Give us a call at (410) 266-7300 or fill out the contact form below to learn more today!