We strive to achieve the highest standards of integrity for every online visitor.
When you register at the Ginger Cove Web site, we aim to respect your privacy.
- The information we collect;
- The choices that are available to you regarding how the information is used and to whom it is disseminated;
- Your rights to access and correct or update your personally identifiable information; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control.
Notice: Information we collect and how we use it
We collect two types of information about you when you visit our site: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number, and email address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site that you have visited and your IP address).
1. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION – WHAT WE COLLECT
The only personally identifying information we collect and store about you is the information that you choose to provide to us.
2. ELECTRONIC MAIL
We gather your personally-identifiable information when you send us an email. We will use this information to respond to your email. We may also use the information to send you notifications about our service and offerings.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your personally identifiable information with other companies.
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of this Web site or the public.